Fully approved new home sub-division project available for sale in San Anselmo.
These six new homes, arranged in two clusters of three homes each, on 1.38 acres are tucked away in the Sorich Ranch Valley on the east side of San Anselmo, CA.
They can be built using strawbale or conventional construction strategies.
Accessed by a private driveway off of Sacramento Avenue they sit across from the 63 acre Sorich Ranch Park to the west, the 1,172 acre San Rafael/Sleepy Hollow Divide Open Space to the north, and they back on to another nine acres of oak and bay tree studded grassland private open space to the east.
Look over these new house plans. Visualize yourself living here. These homes have so much to offer:
- The land extends upslope from a private driveway where these homes border on the natural environment affording a commanding view of the valley
- The homes are part of a six unit small lot, fully approved subdivision designed with privacy and quiet in mind.
- Excellent local schools: Ross Valley School District/Tamalpais Union High School District
- Situated next to Draper Farms: a certified organic vegetable farm serving the community since 1994
- All discretionary approvals by Marin County are complete including design review of each home. Plans for construction are already in process.
- Homes are designed to be energy and space efficient by local nationally recognized architecture firm (Arkin Tilt Architects).
- Ready to build ("shovel ready"); break ground in summer 2021; complete project sometime in early 2023.
- All utilities are readily available at the property: gas, electric, water, sewer, cable, phone, and internet.
- Customize final details of your home to make it just like you want it to be: kitchen, baths, appliances, colors, floors, trim.
- Beautifully designed new 1,900 (conventional) square foot homes:
- three bedrooms
- two and a half bathrooms
- great room with a spacious kitchen, pantry, half bath, dining, and living rooms
- separate office/utility room
- spacious two car garage with storage
- The great room has high ceilings with lots of natural light and is extended on the front and back with large decks which open onto extensive vistas of classic California oak and bay studded grassy hillsides (green in the spring and golden in the summer).
- Landscape designed by the international landscape architecture firm Vine Maple Design
- Easy access to Highway 101, North Bay, San Francisco, and/or the East Bay