Buy a lot and build your dream home in this fully approved new home sub-division project in San Anselmo.
The Karuna Community consists of six new home sites, arranged in two clusters of three homes each, on 1.38 acres tucked away in the Sorich Ranch Valley on the east side of San Anselmo, CA.
Accessed by a private driveway off of Sacramento Avenue they sit across from the 63 acre Sorich Ranch Park to the west, the 1,172 acre San Rafael/Sleepy Hollow Divide Open Space to the north, and they back on to another nine acres of oak and bay tree studded grassland private open space to the east.
Visualize yourself living here. Customize your own home to make it just like you want it to be.
- The land extends upslope from a private driveway where these homes border on the natural environment affording a commanding view of the valley
- The homes are part of a six unit small lot, fully approved subdivision designed with privacy and quiet in mind.
- Excellent local schools: Ross Valley School District/Tamalpais Union High School District
- Situated next to Draper Farms: a certified organic vegetable farm serving the community since 1994
- All discretionary approvals by Marin County are complete including design review of a model home.
- All utilities are readily available at the property: gas, electric, water, sewer, cable, phone, and internet.
- Easy access to Highway 101, North Bay, San Francisco, and/or the East Bay